Thursday 2 August 2012

Sunscreen Mineral SPF 30

Sun rays produce a lot of damage for our skin. Sunscreen Mineral SPF 30 3 oz provides a great protection from these kind of rays. It provides skin with much-needed nutrients and moisture.
Desert Essence Organics Mineral Sunscreen protects your skin from UVA and UVB exposure. May be applied underneath makeup. Great for adults and children.Vitamin E: Protects against the drying effects of the sun and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.Grape Seed Extract: Powerful antioxidant. Helps prevent the signs of aging.Pomegranate Extract: Contains antioxidant-rich Ellagic Acid and polyphenols. Supports healthy skin tone and texture.

Ingredients
Zinc Oxide: 0, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (MICROFINE): 0
Does Not Contain: Vegan, wheat, gluten, parabens, soidum laury, laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, colors, EDTA, glycol or pet4roleum-based ingredients, cruelty, biodegradable, animal testing raw materials or finished product, phosphates.

Directions
Apply liberally and evenly to all exposed skin 15 to 30 minutes before sune exposure. Reapply after prolonged swimming, excessive perspiration or washing.

To Get Sunscreen Mineral SPF 30 Click Here

2 comments:

  1. the best sunscreen with insect repellent Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete